Classic Country Love Songs & Heartbreakers
Whatever anyone might say, Country music has always been known for it's strong melody lines, never more so than when the subject matter was about being in love or cheated on or just plain dumped! This attractively priced 2CD 40 song set, packaged in a slip case, sees Nashville’s finest artists compiled together to sing about the loves of their lives or the heartbreak they have had to suffer. Every song featured on the package has been a Number 1 on the U.S. country charts and many have been cross-over successes either for the artist themselves or through covers by others. Don Gibson, Eddie Rabbit, Exile, Merle Haggard, Mel McDaniel, Eddie Raven, Hank Williams, Conway Twitty, Lee Greenwood, Juice Newton, Lynn Anderson, The Gatlin Brothers, Janie Frickie and the Statler Brothers amongst several others are featured on this double CD. The majority of the material featured has been re-recorded by the artists involved specifically for this project.
1. Don Gibson - Woman (Sensous Woman)
2. Exile - Give me one more chance
3. Eddie Rabbit - I love a rainy night
4. Eddie Raven - I got Mexico
5. Mickey Gilley - Stand by me
6. Hank Williams - Your Cheatin' Heart
7. Janie Frickie - It ain't easy being easy
8. Mel McDaniel - Baby's got her blue jeans on
9. The Kendall's - Heaven's just a sin away
10. Michael Johnson - Give me wings
11. Johnny Rodriguez - That's the way love goes
12. Earl Thomas Conley - Once in a blue moon
13. Exile - Woke up in Love
14. Eddie Rabbit - Love may never pass this way again
15. Janie Frickie - Always have, always will"
16. Mickey Gilley - Talk to me
17. T.G. Shepard - Only one you.
18. Juice Newton - The sweetest thing.
19. Earl Thomas Conley - Holding her and loving you.
20. Lynn Anderson - Rose Garden.
1. Conway Twitty - Hello Darlin'
2. Lee Greenwood - Dixie Road.
3. Larry Gatlin & The Gatlin Brothers - Houston.
4. Michael Johnson - The Moon is still over her shoulder.
5. Mickey Gilley - True Love Ways.
6. T. Graham Brown - I wish I could Hurt that way again.
7. Janie Frickie - He's a Heartache (Looking for a place to happen)
8. Statler Brothers. - Do you know you are my Sunshine.
9. Eddie Rabbit - On second thought.
10. Johnny Rodriguez - I just can't get her out of my Mind.
11. Exile - Kiss you all over.
12. Eddy Raven - Joe knows how to live.
13. Ed Bruce - You're the best break this old heart ever had
14. Exile - I can't get close enough.
15. Eddy Raven - In a Letter to you.
16. Don Gibson - Oh Lonesome me.
17. Johnny Rodriguez - Just get up and close the door.
18. Eddie Rabbit - Suspicions
19. Mickey Gilley - Room full of Roses
20. Merle Haggard - If we make it through December
Next page: We Call It - DANCE - 5 CD